We are looking for someone to join our small team as a part-time or full-time Office Manager & Bookkeeper in the creative industry.
You should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment with the confidence to assist in all facets of the business, but with a focus on bookkeeping and office management.
We are seeking someone who is constantly looking for ways to improve systems and processes and who contributes to a happy and enjoyable office environment.
You should be able to work independently, with a highly organised and energetic self-starter personality. Every day will be different as we encounter new challenges and new successes.
What we can offer
• The chance to work in a fun and bright office space in central Cambridge with a roof terrace overlooking Cambridge skyline
• A role is either full-time or part-time. It can be flexible to fit around kids pick up or to work 3 days a week – whatever suits you
• Entrepreneurial environment and a small, collaborative team
• The opportunity to be part of very high profile events
• Responsibility and the chance to make the job your own
• The chance to work with and help grow one of the most innovative creative agencies in Cambridge
• Working with equally smart, driven and passionate people
• Free breakfast, weekly team lunches, BBQs on the terrace and cool gadgets
What we expect
• Bookkeeping & invoicing
• Payroll, cash flow & bank account management
• Looking after clients and customers and managing our CRM
• Maintaining client and supplier contracts
• Employee on-boarding & off-boarding
• Organising company files
• Answering phones
• Coordinating meetings
• Managing events
• Researching articles and updating social media
• Copywriting – blog and newsletter content
• Occasionally going to events and running demos
• Assisting team members in all areas of the business
• University degree with 2:1 or above or at least 7 years’ work experience
• 2+ years minimum experience of the finance + accounting function
• Proficiency in Xero, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent spelling and grammar, confident in creating professional copy
• Previous experience in a fast-paced office environment, and possess a can-do attitude
• Have excellent communication skills and scrupulous attention to detail
If you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations.